Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Last of the Mohicans (stage 1)

Some awful photographs from another movie poster that I'm close to finishing. This, like the Leon poster will be getting painted digitally (hence the masses of open space) Not all the foreground will make into the final composition either. Also, just like the Leon poster I did. I'm not trying to do a portrait here. I'm trying to capture the characteristics and essence of Chingachgook. If you stuck a picture of Russel Means next to this, the you'de quickly realize that he doesn't really look at all, like the actor. But, if on first appearances this image made you think of him, then I'm happy with that and I've succeed in my goal. Though I'll never now, as this blog can't catch a cold...

(As soon as my A3 scanner arrives, this will get finished)

Just got say the final fight scene in L.O.T.M has gotta be one of the best action scenes I've ever seen!






No comments: